Service Documentation - HIFIS Software¶
HIFIS Software operates services that are available to members of the Helmholtz Association and their guests. On these pages we would like to answer and document service-specific questions. This should be a useful addition to the general documentation of the services.
Currently, services marked with a green tick are available for use. Services that are definitely planned to be made available in the future will be added to the list with a grayed icon.
- Helmholtz Codebase aka GitLab (part of Helmholtz Cloud Beta)
- Continuous Integration via GitLab CI
- Container and Package Registry
- Mattermost (part of Helmholtz Cloud Beta)
- Matterpoll plugin
- GitLab plugin
- Welcome Bot plugin
- GitHub plugin
- HIFIS Helpdesk
- Helmholtz AI Voucher Backend
We document user-visible changes and improvements of the services on the Changelog page.
Reproducible Service Administration via Ansible¶
Provided to you as part of HIFIS and Helmholtz Cloud ¶
The services are administered by: