Helmholtz AAI Policies¶
All Policies here are in line with the AARC policy development kit.
The Helmholtz AAI Policies consist of the documents listed below.
- TLP – Top Level Infrastructure Policy
- PPPD – Policy on the Processing of Personal Data
- SIRP – Security Incident Response Procedure
- VOMMP – Virtual Organization (VO) Membership Management Policy
- VOLCM – Virtual Organisation (VO) Life Cycle Management
All documents are also available as a concatenated pdf.
The following graph gives an overview of the Helmholtz AAI policies, specifying, for each policy, the Participant that defines (or should define) the policy, and the Participant(s) that must abide by the policy.
Please also have a look at the Checklist for an overview on relevant procedures for you.
The policy frameworks are not policies themselves, they introduce further necessary concepts. The policy frameworks provide a conceptual structure within which actual policies are defined.
SNCTFI - Scalable Negotiator for a Community Trust Framework in Federated Infrastructures
SIRTFI (policy framework) - Security Incident Response Trust Framework for Federated Identity
GÉANT Data Protection Code of Conduct (DPCoCo)
Research and Scholarship Entity Category