HZDR Gitlab (Helmholtz Gitlab)¶
GitLab is a complete DevOps platform supporting Development, Security, and Ops teams to collaborate and build software. This GitLab service is running the Open Source version of GitLab. It allows you to:
- Host code in repositories with Git version control
- Implement project management with an Issue Tracker, Merge Requests or Issue Boards
- Use the provided shared runners for built-in Continuous Integration
- Host your Docker images using the Container Registry
- Share your documentation or static websites with Pages
- Share private or public software packages for a variety of common package managers, e.g. Conan (C++) or PyPI (Python).
Gitlab is provided by HZDR.
This GitLab service can be used free-of-charge by anybody within Helmholtz and their partners. Login via the Helmholtz AAI. Your account will automatically be provisioned.
Contact for user support: firstname.lastname@example.org.