The workshop provides a solid introduction into the practical usage of the version control system Git in combination with the collaboration platform GitLab.
This workshop will cover the the following topics:
- Introduction to version control
- Git setup
- Basic local Git workflow
- Git branches and handling of conflicts
- Collaboration with others
Please see the workshop curriculum for further details.
- No previous knowledge in the covered topics will be required.
- Participants require a computer equipped with a recent Git command line client, a modern Web browser, and a text editor. We will provide more detailed setup information before the workshop.
We are looking forward to seeing you!